20090127

grumble grumble

shit, im in a rubbish mood. i have exactly two days left of my summer holidays, $3.27 in my bank account, and nothing to do at all.

my dad is currently pissing me off to the power of a million, and i really wish i hadnt eaten my kit kat as soon as i bought it.

someone bring me chocolate!

on a good note though, i was rummaging through my secret box, pulled out my old diaries and cheered myself up by reading about the massive crush i had on an old best friends brother. its been four years since i first laid eyes on him, and the crush is still there. what am i, five?

here's a quote;

'i always see him when im at his house, and its driving me crazy knowing he's in the next room. he's a nice guy and all, but to him i'll always just be his little brothers mate. fuck this is complicated!' 6th of december, 2006

wow, that was brilliant. i can feel the pain all the way back in 2006. i saw said crush while out with friends the other night. he was with his girlfriend. without trying to sound like the jealous type, she looked like a 'rat with a pole up her arse.' that not my quote, i swear.

No comments: