20090131

lookbook of the week

ive decided to post one of my favourite lookbook personalities every week, or whenever i see someone with admirable style. my first ever lookbook entry is madeleine m. from helsingborg.



her style isnt too outrageous, but its exactly the type of style i love to look at! she wears exactly what i would wear, leather, leggings and florals, and she knows how to accessorise. i absolutely adore the orange scarf, and would kill to shop where she shops. her floral pieces are just lush, and its oh so hard to find decent florals here in sydney. im a big fan of comfort and style, and i dont wear anything that makes me feel like im just trying to hard. she has gorgeous hair and awesome style, and i just had to share it with you, whoever you are. and shes a pretty little thing, dont you agree?

oh how i miss the winter. summer is just not my season.

1 comment:

Demi said...

oh thank you so much honey!
welcome to the blogging world!!
yes of course we can trade links sweetie, i'll link you now!
and thank you for becoming a follower too!

I spotted her on lookbook a few days ago, she has amazing style! I love the first photo

xx