20090124

and the blogging begins.

i like fashion, and i like shopping. most girls do these days. but to create a blog about it seems a step away from just 'liking' the topic.

since its my summer holidays at the moment, all ive pretty much done is used up all my hard earned cash on clothes and accessories, mainly in sportsgirl (if you're from overseas, i recommend that you CHECK. IT. OUT). big w, my place of employment, doesnt pay me nearly enough to support the appetite of my wardrobe, so ive got my wish lists, and theyre very handy, despite the fact thatit depresses me that the many millions things i plan on buying have not been, er.. bought yet.

school starts exactly a week from today, and ive yet to start my yearly school accessory hunt. the top of my list includes gorgeous books (see the image below. sportsgirl notebooks, $17.95 a pop, oh my.), a lovely little bag (see image below again, ASOS jacquard carry all £27.50) and a few pairs of over the knee socks (you know the drill, these ones were in ASOS too, but i could probably find them in my local shops if i tried). the books and the carry all are obviously going to come in handy for school, and the socks, well, theyre just lush arent they (my legs are far from that perfect though)? i couldnt wear them for school, (white is regulation) but i could wear them with a lovely pair of mary janes, or even some rain boots, if i may.

so the hunt begins. i dont think i'm ready to blow that much cash on the notebooks, but im sure a few bound notebooks from office works will suffice, as long as i blow a few dollars on that lovely gift wrap in borders. at about $3.50 a sheet, its a bit dear, but its much better than buying six of the sportsgirl notebooks.

and when it comes to the carry all. its simple really; i want it!

note to self, borrow the motherships credit card. it'll never get here in time, but want it nonetheless.



No comments: