20090124

new year new blog.

obviously not me.

this isnt my first attempt at blogging, tbh. apart from the pathetic attempts at a myspace blog, and bebo blog, etc, ive had about two other blogge accounts, and i suppose ive abandoned them. but this year, 2009, if you didnt already know, ive decided to make over my blog life, and start a blog on something that i'll always be interested in. my self, of course.

im seventeen, i live in the western suburbs of sydney (an absolute shithole tbh), and im in my final year of school. i dont class myself into any subcultures, but if you insist, i do think indie kids (pardon the reference to a 'scene') are rather interesting. call me crazy, but they do have better fashion than anyone else, even you.

i have idols. theres the music idols, such as ben gibbard of death cab fame, the lovely lads of mcfly, who i have loved since the beginning, and will love til the end, and the beatles, coz really, who in their right mind doesnt? then theres the fashion idols a la geldof sisters, alexa, agyness and zooey. and then theres my real life idols, the ones who arent rich and/or famous. theyd be my best friends, and my dogs.

by golly, theyre excellent.

No comments: