20090204

the world forgotten by the world forgot

its far too hot these days. i dont even remember what it feels like to wear a cardigan anymore. all my lovely scarves and sweaters are folded up and stashed at the very bottom of my wardrobe. i really do deteste summer. the fashion in blacktown (where i live) is usually dissappointing, and the girls traipse around in barely there shorts and singlets hanging by a thread. ive managed to get through summer though, in floral dresses and oversized tees with leggings.. but even theyre too hot for summer.


school today was fairly simple. i woke up late after an awful nights sleep, and spent two hours slowly getting ready for school. i skipped the first two periods, and showed my bright and happy face just at the end of morning tea. then the two middle periods were free periods, and i spent them with the lovely corinne and amy in the c block corridor, sitting on the comfy carpet by the drink machines. i only went to sit for a minute or two, but we ended up lounging there for an hour or so. it was rather comfortable. lunchtime was just the girls today. and we spent it talking to a lovely kid in year eleven who has big brown eyes and lovely lovely lashes. carlys told me his name was jayden. we also spent a bit of time staring at this boy that ive seen around the college, who apparently never talks to anyone but the friends he sits with by the library. according to carly, hes really rather smart. and according to me, hes really rather gorgeous! but enough of that...
i was searching around on topshop, and i found hundreds of pounds worth of stuff that i wish i could charge onto one of my many prepaid visas, andhave them shipped off to me. but the mothership has told me to hold off on topshop stuff until i go there at the end of this year. im not sure i could wait that long though! and all this stuff will be gone, and replaced with even more amazing clothes!


how absolutely lovely is that tiny floral bubble skirt? i want it now! i just know it'll look completely gorgeous with those baby blue heels.

im considering a revamp of my bedroom. ive got my hsc art major work to do over the next seven months, and i'll be needing somewhere to take my photographs. and since my house is filled to the brim with my sister, her boyfriends and their kids, i wont be able to use the spare rooms in the house. right now my bedroom is a mess, and its got a mix of completely random things. one wall is full of nylon and vogue cutouts and pretty flowered canvases. another wall is covered ceiling to floor with large mirrors, which have been written on my the millions of people that have been in my bedroom. and another wall is boring as hell, with my mcfly calendar, my table and dresser, and a lovely beatles poster with a penis drawn on it (courtesy of the tossers i used to be friends with.)

i do love my room, it has plenty of personality, but i need it to look a bit less like this...


you can see my sportsgirls bags, my teacups, my leopard print covers and my union jack table cloth. sometimes when i look at the chaos that is my bedroom, i cringe.

and a little more like this...






its a lovely video, and when im older i want a flat just like this one. if luke pritchard came with the package, life would be perfect.

i have french class tomorrow. have i mentioned yet that we've got an italian exhange student in our class, and hes rather nice to look at! just the motivation i need to parlay vous francais (even though hes italian) but hes there, isnt he?

oh and before i go, heres a little tidbit of information on what i do when im bored. i go on wikipedia and research some lovely models and actors. and one of my favourites at the moment (actually, for a few years now) is model and actor, alex pettyfer. hes in the absolutely stunning burberry spring campaign '08, with agyness and various others. and i l-l-l-love it! i saw it in a magazine a while back, but i was just admiring it earlier on today. what i'd give for a piece of alex.. er.. i mean burberry.

arent they all beautiful? alex is in the top left corner. the blonde bloke. i quite fancy the red head too.

2 comments:

Demi said...

thank you honey :)
I love your room! its got so much personalitiy!
and I love that floral topshop skirt too - i need it!

xx

Cátia Pereira Matos said...

I love the skirt, I love your room (pink phone, so cutee), I love the Kooks and I love Alex haha

Ps: we have the same Ipod LOL